Below is a list of websites/online articles that I find to be extremely helpful to my patients.
- Adult ADHD Questionnaire: Use this questionnaire to help determine if you need to see a mental health professional for diagnosis and treatment of ADD or ADHD in an adult.
- Exercise: An Alternative ADHD Treatment Without Side Effects
- Fish Oil to the Rescue for ADHD Symptoms
- Hallowell Center location in Chestnut Hill, MA.
- Dr. Johnratey's official web site.
- Website for the National Attention Deficit Disorder Association, a non-profit organization.
- Website focused on the needs of women and girls with AD/HD.